Portable TIG welding machines - TIG direct current (DC)!
The welding machines LiteTIG 190 DC, MobiTIG 194 DC mobil and MobiTIG 304 DC are designed for DC (direct current) TIG inert gas welding and electrode welding. All devices are characterized by a variety of features.
- Continuous setting of the welding current.
- Low weight, portable.
- 2-stroke/4-stroke operation.
- High frequency (HF) and LiftTIG ignition.
- Socket for remote control.
- Digital display for all parameters, with predisplay and hold function for welding current.
- Job programs (MobiTIG).
- 2 welding currents with activation at the welding torch.
- TIG pulsation as a standard.
- Adjustable start/final current and downslope time.
High frequency DC pulse
The machines of the series MobiTIG and LogiTIG come as a standard with the high frequency DC pulse. The arc can be pulsed with a frequency up to 12 kHz. The arc characteristics provide outstanding opportunities in TIGDC welding that are not available in the normal TIG arc:
- Extreme arc constriction.
- Arc similar to plasma welding.
- Less heat input.
- Higher welding speed.
- Extremly stable arc.
- Perfectly for corner welds.
- Low noise emission.
The operation panel is perfectly protected by a stable cover. All control knobs are well arranged and guarantee an easy operation. Extra protection through the Protec rubber edge protection system.
Portable TIG Welding Units. Perfect in handling and functionality!
TCG torch connector:
The main advantages of the Merkle TCG (TIG Center Gas) connector:
- Small size
- Low weight
- Exchange of the torch without tools
- Negative socket for connection of TIG torch and electrode cable
- 2 rubber rings assure gas seal achieved
MMA/stick electrode welding:
- 1. Arc force: Increasing of the welding current in order to avoid adherence of the electrode.
- 2. Hotstart function: Increasing of the start current to assure a safe ignition. The hotstart current and time are adjustable.
- 3. Anti Stick function: In case of adherence of the electrode, the current is switched off immediately. Re-ignition after separation is only possible with a short delay
Water cooling units WK 200/230/300
The water cooling units can be mounted as an option to the welding units MobiTIG 280 DC, LogiTIG and TIG 300 DC. Welding machine and water cooling unit then form one compact unit, easy to transport. Different applications are possible: welding with a water cooled torch in the workshopor using a gas cooled torch on site. Easy mounting and dismounting in a few seconds, via one pluggable electrical connection (option) placed on the rear panel of the unit.
|Power supply||Pluggable cables to the power source|
|Water pump||Rotatory pump|
|Water connection||2 quick disconnect couplings|
|Weight||12 kg (WK 200) |
18 kg (WK 230)
20 kg (WK 300)
|Dimensions L x W x H||590 x 200 x 200 (WK 200) |
610 x 230 x 215 (WK 230)
600 x 300 x 260 (WK 300)
Merkle MobiTIG 190 DC - Full power welding up to 190 A!
The new Merkle MobiTIG 190 DC has been designed and built on inverter based technology; this is the guarantee for optimum welding characteristics.
Whether for welding work with a customer or in your own workshop: MobiTIG 190 DC always offers you full welding power up to190 A using the single phase supply of 230 V. Fine details such as the high frequency (HF) and liftTIG ignition, TIG pulsation and numerous selectable parameters offer a professional configuration in a compact format.
Display of all process parameters, HF ignition, TIG pulsation.
Stable plastic cover
Extra protection through display cover and plastic front and back side.
Professional connection sockets
Large professional sockets for the employment of Merkle standard accessories.
MobiTIG 190 DC mobil - With integrated storage system!
Everybody knows the transportation problem during the daily job on assembly work or welding at the customers. Even though the welding machine is compact, until today no conclusive solution exists for the accessories.
Merkle offers with the new MobiTIG 190 DC mobil a surprisingly logic product concept. Instead of storing machine and accessories in separate boxes, Merkle uses the housing as a clever storage system for welding torch, earth cable, gloves, gas regulator and accessories.
Compact, slender design with robust opening clasps at the side.
Small, light, handy. Perfect for service jobs.
Leading inverter technology including digital display, HF ignition and pulse mode.
Merkle MobiTIG 280 DC with BiPower PLUS!
The times of having to consider which machine to connect to which plug socket are now over! The new BiPowerPLUS option available for our MobiTIG 280 DC opens new areas of flexibility for welding. In the workshop with 400 V three phase, or on the job site with 230 V single phase, you are prepared wherever you find yourself.
The new BipowerPLUS makes it possible!
- Practical adapter offers the best flexibility
- Connection with 230 V single phase or 400 V three phase