The Merkle RedMIG is the high performance entry class into the MIG/MAG world of Merkle. Attractive pricing, solid configuration and high performance technology set the standard for this product line.
Through its compact construction, its classic control panel and its robust, stable technology, the RedMIG machines are the perfect answer to any craftsman employing the machine in trade work, vehicle workshops or in the service and repair field.
The product line consists of 4 machines:
RedMIG 1600 K
Ideal for sheet steel work up to 5 mm. Powered by standard 230 V supply.
RedMIG 2000 K
The universally adaptable machine with a 200 A welding capability.
RedMIG 2800 K
Ideal for production, workshops and agricultural use with a 280 A welding current.
RedMIG 3000 K
The ideal high performance compact machine.
RedMIG 3000 D
The ideal high performance compact machine with separate wire feeder.
Functionality and easy operation
- Precise setting of the welding current due to 7 or 14 steps.
- Operation modes: 2-stroke/4-stroke/stitch and spot welding.
- Stepless control of welding and intermission time.
- Precise wire feeding unit.
- Euro connector as a standard.
- Wire burn back as standard.
- Thermal protection of the main transformer and rectifier.
- Lowered galvanized gas bottle holder assures a safe positioning of the cylinders.
- Approved for operation in confi ned areas, S-symbol.
- Easy handling of the unit due to big and robust swivel and carrier wheels.
The precise flange mounted 4-roller wire feed unit DV-26
- Comes as a standard in RedMIG 2800/3000 K.
- Big rollers with 2 wire diameters.
- No tools needed for roller changes.
- Easy access at wire insertion.
- Directly fl anged EURO torch connector.
- Precise and reproducible wire feed pressure adjustement.
Easy handling of the unit due to big and robust swivel and carrier wheels.
The wire feed system and wire spool mounting points are both open and easy to access.